Hosting a training
For those of you interested in hosting a training course the following maybe be helpful:
The Course will last two full day's one of which would be in a class room environment where the participants will receive tuition from the trainers, the second day will consist of the practical element where access to the warehouse will be required.
Additional requirements are as follows
- Conference room for 20 people.
- Flip Chart.
- Laptop driven projector & screen.
- Working Warehouse either on the same site or within 15 minutes.
- Host is requested to provide a working lunch on both days and co-ordinate group evening meal for all attendees (each attendee will fund their own costs)
- To provide adequate supervisors if required to enable the group access to the warehouse.
For those of you who are registering as a delegate please note the following:
- Each delegate must individually complete the registration process to ensure that they are registered to attend
- The registration is for assisting us to ensue that a course is viable the final decision on running the course will be made three weeks before the scheduled date, when a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. You are therefore advised that your hold off on travel booking until your receive this final confirmation.
- Attending the training course is free for members however all expenses, such as travel, accommodation and meals are payable by the delegate
For any questions please contact info(at)tapaemea.com.