IWG (IIS working group)
The IIS Working Group is a perfect mix of experienced members from the different workfields in security. Logistics service providers, manufacturers and law enforcement agencies are part of this team of volenteers. Each individual has the same aim; to improve the IIS service even more to fulfill the needs of the industry and meet our own high demands.
- Lead: Steve McHugh - Intel Cooperation
- Gilad Solnik - ST-Ericsson
- Frank Mellonius - Schenker International B.V.
- Thomas Ziehn - KA Köln Assekuranz Agentur GmbH
- Marten Bokma - TNT Express Road Network
- Panayiotis Laimos - G4S Telematix
- George Wiessing - Hewlett Packard
- Stewart Byrne - Eurowatch
- Philip Burgess - FreightWatch International / IIS service provider
- Monthly conference call. During the call the IIS bulletin is discussed. The way forwarder and actions to be taken are also on the agenda.
- Break out sessions on TAPA conferences. During the sessions the improvement of LEA contacts are discussed and some lessons learnt high lighted.